Friday 16 August 2013

Free Turbobit Premium Link Generator 16th August - 17th August 2013


  Dear Friends/visitors
Hope you are enjoying free premium accounts,it is very hard for me to get time out of my busy schedule and update blog
all I do is to give those people free Premium privaliges that can't afford.
I want your help to get me going.
All I want from you is to CLICK 1 AD and to do at least 1 Survey of below links

or

Or Just visit this link once a day


It is not mandatory to so but if you will do this it will help me BIG TIME
Thanks

4 comments:

  1. bro....the premium links get generated..tehres no problem in that...all d steps are fine...but alt last it says....ur premium mode can be accessed after 10 hrs//// (while using getripz)

    while using others same problem......dwnload doesnt starts....

    is there something like we can dwnload only 1 file per day through these generators?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah there are some issues with server but will be fixed soon

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete